1779 Rowley Road Williamston, MI 48895
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,442 sq. ft.
This lovely 2 story home is a golfer's dream. Here is your chance to own a beautiful home that literally sits just steps from the wonderful Brookshire Golf Course in Williamston. Overlooking the first hole this home is impressive with its brick front and circular drive. Every step through speaks of quality from it's gracious welcoming tiled foyer to the large living room with its tall windows that flank a lovely gas fireplace to the soaring 20ft ceilings. The kitchen is a wonderful size with large eat at island in the center surrounded by mountains of cabinetry, a huge pantry and double ovens. Just steps away in its own hallway is the 1st floor laundry and access to the 3-car garage.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision Brookshire Estates
- Year Built 2002
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Oven - Gas, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Water Softener - Owned
- Basement Daylight Windows, Full
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Exterior Brick, Hardboard
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master, Burglar Alarm/Security, Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Underground Sprinklers
- Garage 3 Car, Attached, Finished
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Porch, Three Seasons Room, Whirlpool Bathtub
- Fireplace Gas, One
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1920.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 522.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 0.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 2,442
- SqFt Basement 1920.00
- Driveway Circular, Concrete
- Land Acreage 1/4+ thru 1/2 Acre
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Public
- School District Williamston
|3/6/2020 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $360,000
|1/28/2020 3:50:45 PM
New Value: Pending
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.